No camping chairs and hard cooler boxes
By purchasing a Rocking the Daisies ticket(s) and or camping pass(es) you agree to the following and understand that:
- Rocking the Daisies festival tickets and camping passes are non-refundable. Should you no longer be able / willing to attend the festival for any reason whatsoever you (hereafter referred to as the ‘Ticket Holder’) will not be eligible for a refund on your festival ticket(s) and or camping pass(es).
- If the Ticket Holder decides to gift their ticket(s) to someone that they know they need to ensure that the ticket(s) and camping pass(es) are transferred to the new Ticket Holder’s name and ID number, which can be done via a direct transfer from the Ticket Holder’s Quicket.co.za account. If the person that the ticket is being transferred to do not have a Quicket account, one will be automatically created for them when the transfer takes place. Rocking the Daisies accepts no responsibility for loss / fraudulent transactions between third parties.
- Direct transfers via Quicket.co.za account will close on 30 September 2023.
- In the event that an artist on the line-up is unable to perform at the festival or their performance is cancelled, there will be no refunds offered. Rocking the Daisies will endeavour to find a suitable replacement for the artist who will no longer be performing.
- By purchasing a Rocking the Daisies festival ticket Ticket Holders agree to follow the below mentioned festival rules and agree that the event organiser may change the rules at their own discretion.
- No Under 18’s
- Right of admission reserved
- No ID / Passport = no entry (if you lose your ID / passport document then you need to bring an affidavit from the SAPS confirming the whereabouts of your ID – affidavit to include your ID number and full name and surname)
- No alcohol or liquids of any kind to be brought into the festival
- No camping chairs and hard cooler boxes
- No glass
- No animals
- No illegal substances
- No drones
- No Shishas / Hubbly Bubblies
- No fires / skottels / gas / braais
- No plastic cups or plastic straws
- No cash is permitted on site – we are a cashless festival. You can bring your debit / credit / cheque card to transact – all bank cards are welcome
- No attitude, be lekker. Strictly no acts of discrimination, violence or hate speech against any groups, staff members, service providers or fellow festival goers will be tolerated
- Please remember to respect the environment and leave no trace. No litter bugs.
- No professional photography equipment unless you are accredited media. Any camera with an interchangeable lens system is considered professional equipment.
- If you exit the festival for whatever reason, you will be subject to a full security check on re-entry
- No entry will be permitted after gate closing times
Booking Process for Ticket Holders
- You need to be 18 years old or older in order to gain access into Rocking the Daisies. If you are turning 18 during the weekend of the festival you may only enter the festival grounds once you are officially of age.
- You need to have your ID/passport number ready for the ticket booking process, read the terms and conditions of purchase, as well as have a full understanding of the festival’s Refunds Policy (please see Refunds Policy).
- To book event tickets through Quicket, the automated booking process must be completed and payment information submitted in the prescribed manner. The Quicket booking process will provide Ticket Holders with an opportunity to review the entire transaction, to correct any mistakes and to withdraw from the transaction before finally submitting a booking request.
- The supply of tickets offered depends upon the availability of tickets for the event. We may limit bookings to a specified number of persons.
- The information submitted with a booking request will be processed “as is”. Ticket Holders must contact Quicket immediately if the information provided in the booking request is incorrect.
- The owner of a ticket purchased on Quicket is the Quicket account holder. The owner of the credit card or bank account used in the purchase cannot claim ownership of a ticket.
The Ticket Holder will be required to provide payment details (i.e. credit card details) when submitting a booking request. Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, SnapScan, Spot, Instant EFT or EFT/Bank Transfer.
By submitting a booking request, permission is granted to debit the designated account with the relevant ticket purchase price. Please note that Quicket will not be obliged to issue any tickets to the Ticket Holder prior to receiving full payment of the full ticket purchase price. Should Quicket not receive payment, for any reason whatsoever, the Ticket Holder’s booking may be cancelled and the ticket(s) may be resold without further notice. The Ticket Holder hereby warrants that it is duly authorised to make payments from the account as provided to Quicket, and accordingly authorises Quicket to pay all amounts to be refunded into the same account.
If a payment is made using the EFT or Bank Transfer option, Quicket cannot issue tickets until an official bank issued payment confirmation is received. The bank confirmation needs to clearly indicate the Quicket bank account details, as well as the correct amount for the booking, and the correct reference number. Note that payment into the Quicket bank account does not fulfil a booking. Quicket requires a payment confirmation from the bank before a booking can be fulfilled.
Credit card security
Credit card transactions for events in South Africa will be processed for Quicket via Peach Payments, an approved payment gateway for Nedbank South Africa. Peach Payments uses strict encryption, 256-bit AES, and no credit card details are stored on Quicket’s servers. Users may go to http://peachpayments.com to view Peach Payments’ security certificate and security policy.
Payments for international events are processed using Stripe. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. All card numbers are encrypted with AES-256. Users may go to https://stripe.com/docs/security for more details on Stripe’s security measures.
Quicket does not store any credit card details on its servers and all personal details are stored separately from card details. All card details which are provided by users are stored on Peach Payments’ or Stripe’s secure site as per secure credit card acquiring and security specifications. Quicket cannot be held liable in the unlikely event that there is a breach in security of the Peach Payments or Stripes servers or systems, although we will take whatever action we deem necessary to ensure that such breach is rectified, to the extent possible, by Peach Payments and/or Stripe.
Country and transaction currency
FireQuicket transacts in a number of currencies depending on the location of the event, and other factors. All ticket prices quoted to Ticket Holders will include VAT.
Quicket will deliver tickets via email only once payment has been received by us in full.
Lost, Stolen and Destroyed Tickets
Only a person with an electronic ticket containing the relevant person’s name, unique reference number, barcodes and/or access codes will be permitted access to an event. When attending the event the Ticket Holder needs to ensure that their ID / passport number reflects on their ticket and the Ticket Holder is required to bring the matching ID / passport document to the festival in order to gain access.
In the event that the Ticket Holder has lost their ID or passport document, the Ticket Holder is required to bring an official affidavit from the South African Police Service, which states the whereabouts of their ID / passport document (lost/stolen/in the process of being replaced). Ticket Holders need to be 18 years old or older to attend the festival. If you are turning 18 during the weekend of the festival, you may only enter the festival grounds once you are officially of age.
The risk for loss and damage to tickets shall pass to the Ticket Holder upon delivery of the ticket via e-mail. Tickets that have been lost, stolen or destroyed, for any reason whatsoever, will not be replaced. Quicket and Rocking the Daisies cannot be held liable where a Ticket Holder accidentally sends a ticket to a third party who uses it to gain access to an event.
Rocking the Daisies, as Organisers of the event, may postpone or cancel, or curtail, or otherwise restrict events (“Curtail”). Where an Organiser Curtails an event such Organiser will offer the Ticket Holder a ticket rollover, which will be communicated timeously by the Organiser to all Ticket Holders.
Rocking the Daisies festival tickets and camping passes may ONLY be given away in competitions by official event partners and sponsors. We do not allow for any tickets purchased to be given away by third parties for personal or event promotion.
If you are the winner of a Rocking the Daisies ticket or camping pass through an official festival brand partner/sponsor or through our social media channels, it’s important to note that the ticket is non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash. If you can no longer attend the event you will need to contact the brand via the platform that the ticket(s) were awarded to you, and they will cancel the ticket(s).
Rocking the Daisies Services are provided subject to applicable law and consumer protection legislation, but are otherwise provided without any warranty, and not subject to any condition (express or implied), except as specifically stated in the Site.
We cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service and operation of the Quicket and Rocking the Daisies Sites and mobile systems. Quicket and Rocking the Daisies shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the running of the Quicket Services, or the working of the Site, where such failure is due to factors beyond Quicket or Rocking the Daisies’ control.
Quicket and Rocking the Daisies will not be held liable for any indirect, special or consequential losses of any kind whatsoever arising from, or in connection with any booking (whether in contract, statute or delict).
Users acknowledge that access to the ticket booking Site may occasionally be restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. Quicket and Rocking the Daisies will attempt to restore the Site as soon as reasonably possible.
Users acknowledge that by purchasing a Rocking the Daisies ticket, Rocking the Daisies, Steyn Entertainment and its affiliates may use the photographs and video footage containing yourself or likeness for marketing and promotional purposes, and other business.
Users acknowledge that tickets purchased for Rocking the Daisies may not be used for personal promotions or to run campaigns/competitions on personal or business platforms, both print and social media, and that in order to run a giveaway of any Rocking the Daisies festival ticket or camping pass, the user needs to be granted written, signed permission from Rocking the Daisies or Steyn Entertainment.