No camping chairs and hard cooler boxes
You Will Need To Bring
- Bring YOUR festival ticket (a digital copy please – we like the trees)
- 1 of these 3 forms of Identification:
- Driver’s License
No ID / Passport = No Entry.
Lost your ID? You will need to bring a valid affidavit from the SAPS explaining what happened to your original document. Affidavit to include your ID / passport number as well as your name and surname.
OUR COVID-19 POLICY AS IT STANDS
It’s been quite a rollercoaster, so we’ll keep you updated in case national regulations change – but for now?
You won’t need to bring a negative Covid test or proof of vaccination to enter the festival.
Main Gate Opening Times
Sunday: 09:00 – 00:00
Please note: Once gates are closed you will not be permitted to enter the festival grounds. You’re welcome to leave at any time.
Special Needs Facilities
Although we do make provision for all Rocking the Daisies 2022 festival-goers as best we can, we need to have an understanding of the full scope of your needs in advance, so that you have the best Daisies experience.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and give us a full scope of your needs so that we can assist you further and plan ahead.
Lost & Found
We have a Lost & Found station at the festival. If you find / lose any items, please report to the desk and our team will assist. Please see our festival map for the exact location.
After the festival we will post an album on our Facebook page, containing all recovered items from the weekend that were not claimed. The items will stay with the Daisies team for two weeks, after which they will be handed over to the SAPS.
- No Under 18’s
- No camping chairs
- Right of admission reserved
- No ID / Passport = no entry (if you lose your ID / passport document then you need to bring an affidavit from the SAPS confirming the whereabouts of your ID – affidavit to include your ID number and full name and surname)
- No alcohol or liquids of any kind (including water) to be brought into the festival
- No glass
- No animals
- No illegal substances
- No drones
- No Shishas / Hubbly Bubblies
- No plastic cups or plastic straws
- No cash is permitted on site – we are a cashless festival. You can bring your debit / credit / cheque card to transact – all bank cards are welcome
- No attitude, be lekker. Strictly no acts of discrimination, violence or hate speech against any groups, staff members, service providers or fellow festival goers will be tolerated
- Please remember to respect the environment and leave no trace. No litter bugs.
- No professional photography equipment unless you are accredited media. Any camera with an interchangeable lens system is considered professional equipment.
- If you exit the festival for whatever reason, you will be subject to a full security check on re-entry
- No entry will be permitted after gate closing times
- Food is allowed, keeping in mind that no eating utensils or cooler bags/boxes will be permitted
The Info Desk
Have a question? We have an info desk at the festival to help you with all of your needs and queries during the festival.